Friday, December 4, 2009

My Journey to Personal Development

I believe that developing myself and reaching my full potential in life is part of success. So I've started listening to a personal development audio series that my friend gave me called Personal Power II by Anthony Robbins. In today's program, I learned that I must start writing a daily journal of what I've learned everyday. This blog is my journal.

The first lesson I learned today was that I need to know what I want! I want to have time and money freedom with my life so that I can do anything I want, when I want, where I want, with whom I want. In terms of money, I want to make one million dollars. I don't know how exactly, but I do know that the network marketing companies I'm involved with, ACN and PPL, will help me get there. I don't have an exact time frame yet, but if I could make one million dollars by the time I'm 25, then that would be a dream come true. How can I get there?

The second lesson I learned was that "failure is your best friend"! I need to face fear and rejection head on and take action. I am thankful that my experience with ACN and PPL have trained me to be more confident of myself. But the truth is, there are many times that I am still afraid of being rejected by my friends or even acquaintances. I get frustrated with myself many times because I tend to hesitate. When I'm with my friends, when is the right time to share with them about how I found a way to make extra money?

No comments:

Post a Comment