Sunday, January 3, 2010

Overcoming Failure

Today I came across a video of Steve Jobs' commencement talk at Stanford University about his life story. His words of wisdom were truly an inspiration for me because it is only through trials and failure that I can shine and become the best person I can be. I may not be able to see how decisions today will affect my future...but looking back at my own life, several years from now I can connect the dots of how my decisions in the past led to where I am today. Doing what I love... finding my passion in life... I agree and believe that that is the meaning of life. So I ask myself: What do I love to do? Right now, I can honestly say that I love Book Hook. I would do anything and everything to make this an amazing club...or even a company. What else? I also love learning about the internet, social media marketing, and any new technologies. I always want to be updated on the latest trends! One reason is because I find it so fascinating and amazing. The second is because I don't want to get left behind even when I am old. So what else am I passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment