It's now 2010 and what a great way to start the new year! Here are my resolutions:
1) Write my blog every day about what I've learned, thought or plan to do
2) Read a good, educational book for at least 15 minutes every day
3) Commit to doing two exposures a day for my PPL business (this is a tough one, but I must do it)
4) Commit to listening to Tony Robbins and doing the exercises in the audio tape every day
5) Play badminton or other sport for at least 2 hours or jog for at least 30 minutes a week
6) Make at least one new friend a week
7) Call Michael every last Sunday of the month
8) Stop eating junk food like chips and pop corn... period.
That's what I can think of for now.